Questions about life with Mr Snape

Whats your dream job and why you want that job = I like teaching because its my job at the moment but if i wasn’t a teacher i would like to be. A small scale farmer Because i love to grow food and vegetable.

Why do you like music = Because it can affect your mood if your felling a bad mood and you listen to happy song it makes you feel good.

Hows like being an Adult = Because you have a lot of independents but also with that independents there’s a lot of responsibility.

Whats your favourite thing do to = Gardening on my own and relax but with people I like going out with my family for a meal.

Where do you  want to travel when your old = I would like to go to Austria or Germany

Do you like sport and if its yes, why = Yes and because i grew up in soccer because of my culture and where i came from (England).

What do you like about life = Happiness

Why did you become a teacher = I’m a history teacher and i wanted to be one because i enjoyed it and that’s the main reason why i became a history teacher.

What’s your favourite thing about family and kids = I love when my family is laughing and when they make me laugh and when i make them laugh.

3 important things to do in your life = Be a good dad, be a good teacher and be a good Husband.